Celebrate NPD Week 2020
NPD Week is celebrated every year during the third week of September.
In 2020, Nursing Professional Development Week takes place September 13-19.
NPD Week recognizes the work done by nursing professional development practitioners. During this week, take the time to celebrate your achievements, thank your staff, host educational activities, and teach others about nursing professional development. Especially in critical times, the work NPD practitioners do is essential in supporting front line healthcare workers.
NPD Week Toolkit
We are gearing up for NPD Week and we want you to join the fun! The NPD Week Toolkit equips you with easy-to-use tools to celebrate with your organization and share the value nursing professional development practitioners provide. It includes:
• Sample emails to personalize and send to your NPD department or other key stakeholders in your organization
• A sample calendar listing and article template to make it easy to promote your NPD Week activities
• Graphics for your organization's website or social media pages
• Facebook photo frame to share on your personal Facebook profile picture
• Flyer to print and post around your organization
Send a Virtual High Five!
NPD Week is the perfect opportunity to express your gratitude to celebrate all the nursing professional development practitioners in your life. We've made sending a virtual high five to your colleagues easy.
Give a Gift
Whether you're sending a token of appreciation to a colleague or mentor or treating yourself during your week, ANPD has several gifts perfect for the occasion of NPD Week.
|ANPD Baseball Cap||ANPD Cardigan||Making a Difference: An Anthology of Nursing Professional Development Stories||2020 ANPD Annual Convention pin|
View the photos below for celebration inspirations from past years: