The Journal for Nurses in Professional Development (JNPD), published by Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, is the official publication of the Association for Nursing Professional Development. Since 1985, JNPD has been the specialized source of information for NPD practitioners in all healthcare settings.
A subscription to the journal is a feature of ANPD membership. Log into your member account to access.
The journal provides NPD practitioners with the most current information on:
- planning, implementing, and evaluating educational activities
- teaching and learning methods
- research in the specialty
- evidence-based research and best practices
- technological or other innovations
ANPD members can submit a manuscript for publication in JNPD.