Join ANPD at the 2023 Aspire Convention
Registration is now open!
"Knowledge sharing is key to professional growth. If we stay in our own bubble and surround ourselves with only like-minded people, we will never truly grow. This convention takes everything you think you're doing right and not only affirms it but helps you see how you can take it to the next level. It also opens your eyes to a world of professional growth you never knew existed.”
- 2022 Convention attendee
After Your Register
If you have colleagues who would find value in attending the Aspire Convention, encourage them to attend with the help of our Bring a Friend Resource Kit.
We compiled some easy-to-use tools to help spread the word about the Aspire Convention and to encourage your favorite NPD team members to join you. This kit provides you with a collection of assets to share your participation with your networks. Inside you'll find the following assets:
Help make the Aspire Convention the place to be next spring and share the value of attending by getting your Bring a Friend Resource Kit today!
Bring a friend!
Access the Resource Kit
2023 Content Planning Committee
- Chair: Yvonne Storey, MBA, BSN, RN-BC, NPD-BC, CNOR(E)
- Chair-Elect: Linda Bub, MSN, RN, GCNS-BC, NPD-BC
- Board Liaison: Mandi Walker, DNP, RN, NPD-BC, CCRN-K, NEA-BC
- Elizabeth Malane, MSN, RN, CCRN-K, NPD-BC, NE-BC
- Kris Irwin, DNP, MHA, RN, CENP, NPD-BC
- Lee Ann Harrison-Fyfe, MSN, RN, NPD-BC
- Rebecca Weiss, DNP, RN, NPD-BC, CCRN-K, CEN
- Liz Cambier, MSN, RN, NPD-BC
- Lisa Foster, DNP, RN, NPD-BC
- Hilary Brown, MSN-Ed, RN, NPD-BC
- Theresa Kaplan, MSN, RN, NPD-BC
- Melissa Dibble, MSN, RN, NPD-BC, CAPA
- Robin Loughlin, MSN, RN, NPD-BC, CBIS
- Gail Daleiden, MSN, CMSRN, NPD-BC, CNE, ONC, GERO-BC
- Katherine Schulz, DNP, MBA, RN, NPD-BC
- Pamela Russman-Chambers, DNS, MPH, MPP, RN, NPD-BC
Save the date
2023 Aspire Convention
March 14-17, 2023
Add to Calendar