2013 Annual Convention
Register Online Now!
Join us at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel in Dallas, Texas for the ANPD Annual Convention, the premier education and networking event for NPD specialists. Take away knowledge that covers everything from the latest technology and how it can help you increase competency, proficiency and expertise. Learn how to manage different generations of nurses and their perspectives, strengths and priorities. This must-attend event offers value to all NPD specialists of all experience levels, including:
- Networking opportunities with like-minded professionals
- Educational sessions by specialty track, including in-depth Pre-Convention Workshops
- Opportunity to see the latest NPD products and services from vendors in the Exhibit Hall
Goals of the 2013 ANPD Annual Convention
- Promote patient safety, staff satisfaction and quality care in all aspects of nursing professional development
- Network with peers to function effectively as a nursing professional development specialist
- Balance teaching, learning and clinical practice in an environment of fiscal responsibility
Important Dates to Remember
- Early registration deadline: May 17 DEADLINE EXTENDED, Register by May 24th and SAVE!
- Regular registration rates apply: May 25 – June 28
- Late registration rates apply: after June 28
- Reduced housing rates end: June 19