NPD in Motion is the official digital publication of ANPD. This publication serves to support nursing professional development (NPD) practitioners in their continuing professional development and certification journeys.
The NPD in Motion website receives more than 3,300 pageviews a month. Twice a month, the NPD in Motion newsletter is sent to more than 22,000 subscribers and has an average open rate of 34%.
Learn more about the advertising and sponsorship options we offer for NPD in Motion below.
NPD in Motion Content Hub and Newsletter Banner Ads
Content Hub Banner Ads
The NPD in Motion online content hub offers unlimited member and non-member access to evidence and research resources, valuable commentary from peers, industry insights, and more.
- Home page placement: $1,200
- Sub-page placement: $1,000
Banner Ad Specifications:
- 1190px x 200px (high resolution .jpeg)
- Company/product logo for sponsored content (high resolution .jpeg)
- All ads are subject to ANPD approval upon receipt.
Newsletter Banner Ads
ANPD sends a twice-monthly e-newsletter containing the latest articles, podcast, episodes, association updates and more from NPD in Motion. NPD in Motion is distributed the second and fourth week of every month. On average, more than 27,000 readers receive the NPD in Motion newsletter each month.
- Top Billing: $1,200
- Bottom Billing: $1,000
- 600px x 140px (high resolution .jpeg or animated .gif file)
- Company/product logo (.jpeg)
All ads are subject to ANPD approval upon receipt.
ANPD seeks individuals and companies interested in contributing sponsored content for NPD in Motion to enrich the breadth of topics and perspectives featured on the site. Sponsored content, as defined by ANPD, is content which is supplied by the external company or organization and posted to NPD in Motion for a fee. All sponsored content submitted to ANPD will feature the sponsoring company’s logo and verbiage to delineate it from other NPD in Motion content. It can live in any section of the NPD in Motion site and will be featured on the home page for TWO (2) weeks.
Sponsored content provides ANPD partners the ability to:
- Directly engage ANPD members and non-members
- Augment brand awareness among the ANPD community
- Convey your organization’s subject matter authority
- Participate in and drive the conversation on timely industry topics
Pricing: $2,000 per two-week activation
Content Rules and Guidelines
Rules: Sponsored content must adhere to a strict set of rules in order uphold the editorial integrity of NPD in Motion.
- Avoid the pitch: Sponsored content must be educational, not purely promotional. You piece must be written in a fresh and thoughtful manner, providing commentary on issues relevant to the ANPD audience. It should be written by someone who has unique expertise or experience, and in a manner that is accessible, compelling, and free of jargon.
- Speak in broad terms: Your piece should not be centered solely on your company or product. Instead, it should speak in broader industry terms. Presenting a challenge, along with a solution — without mentioning your company or product name — will go a long way in providing an authentic and impactful voice to our audience. In addition, content should be written from the third-party perspective, unless it is a case study of something specific to your company or organization.
- Be a compelling storyteller: Whenever possible, base your story on real people solving real challenges. Speaking in particulars rather than the hypothetical paints a more compelling story for the reader.
Content Guidelines: These guidelines have been created for ANPD’s NPD in Motion in order to generate a relevant, consistent experience for our professional community. External companies and organizations providing thought leadership to our audience must abide by these as part of a Sponsored Content agreement. All final submissions should be sent to the NPD in Motion editors at email@example.com.
- Create the article in a Microsoft Word document.
- Provide a suggested title or headline that is catchy and is 10-15 words or less.
- Articles should be 600–800 words. If your thoughts extend beyond 700 words, please
consider doing a series of posts on the subject.
- Content should be original and any references to other work, research, or copyrighted material should be properly cited.
- Please ensure that your opening paragraph is impactful and distills the thought leadership contained within the full post.
- Identify all hyperlinks within your article. Links must be useful and relevant. Irrelevant or excessive links may be removed at the editor’s discretion. If you have a list of resource links, please include them at the end of the submitted document.
- NPD in Motion editors reserve the right to revise to fit ANPD’s style and voice. The final submission must include:
- A byline that details full name, title, and company as you want it to appear.
- An author headshot and bio. (Headshot should be the highest resolution possible.)
- A PNG logo file for the sponsoring company.
- An executed author agreement.
Sponsored content is subject to ANPD approval.