Awards & Scholarships
ANPD presents eight prestigious awards recognizing excellence in nursing professional development. The awards are presented to individuals who have demonstrated excellence in the categories described. The ANPD 2013 Call for Awards has closed for 2013. All nominations are reviewed and winners selected by the ANPD Recognition Committee. Applicants will be notified by May 20, 2013.
- Belinda E. Puetz Award
- Excellence in Professional Development Researcher/Consultant Practice Award
- Excellence in Professional Development Leader/Communicator Practice Award
- Excellence in Professional Development Educator/Facilitator Practice Award
- Excellence in Professional Development Educator/Academic Liaison Practice Award
- Excellence in Professional Development Change Agent/Team Member Practice Award
- Excellence in Professional Development Collaborator/Advisor/Mentor Practice Award
- Excellence in Educational Technology Award
The ANPD Convention Scholarship Program was established in 1999 to help give members an opportunity to attend the ANPD Annual Convention. ANPD awards scholarships annually to members for registration to attend the ANPD Convention. The application period for the 2013 scholarships has passed. Scholarship winners will be notified by May 20, 2013.
ANPD and WGU are pleased to announce that three $2,000 scholarships are now available to ANPD members. Thanks to a new partnership agreement, ANPD members can also take advantage of discounts, fee waivers, and scholarships to complete their bachelor's or master's degree at the non-profit, online university. WGU waives its $65 application fee and offers a 5% tuition discount to all ANPD members. More Information is available on the available scholarships to ANPD members.