ANPD presents eight prestigious awards recognizing excellence in nursing professional development. The awards are presented to individuals who have demonstrated excellence in the categories described.
The ANPD 2016 Call for Awards is now open. Click here for award information and to submit a nomination today.
- Belinda E. Puetz Award
- Excellence in Professional Development Researcher/Consultant Practice Award
- Excellence in Professional Development Leader/Communicator Practice Award
- Excellence in Professional Development Educator/Facilitator Practice Award
- Excellence in Professional Development Educator/Academic Liaison Practice Award
- Excellence in Professional Development Change Agent/Team Member Practice Award
- Excellence in Professional Development Collaborator/Advisor/Mentor Practice Award
- Excellence in Educational Technology Award
The Annual Convention Scholarship program provides members with an opportunity to attend this premier education and networking event. ANPD members with an interest in propelling their career by attending this valuable event are encouraged to apply. Applicants must be an ANPD member in good standing for a minimum of six months by the submission deadline and cannot have previously received the scholarship award. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to apply and share knowledge gained at the Annual Convention, and display potential to positively impact the nursing professional development specialty.
The ANPD 2016 application period has begun. Click here to apply.
ANPD and WGU are pleased to announce that three $2,000 scholarships are now available to ANPD members. Thanks to a new partnership agreement, ANPD members can also take advantage of discounts, fee waivers, and scholarships to complete their bachelor's or master's degree at the non-profit, online university. WGU waives its $65 application fee and offers a 5% tuition discount to all ANPD members. More Information is available on the available scholarships to ANPD members.