Chamberlain’s innovative, flexible online degree options allow registered nurses to advance their degree in a program that fits their lifestyle. Current online programs include the RN to BSN degree completion option and the Master of Science in Nursing degree program.
Toll-Free Number: (866)745-8108 | www.chamberlain.edu//anpd
Ann Miller | 801-428-5512 | firstname.lastname@example.org
WGU is an online, regionally accredited nonprofit university. Tuition for our RN to BSN and MSN degree programs is $6,500 per year. Learn about ANPD member benefits at www.wgu.edu/ANPD.
Through a newly established educational partnership between ANPD and Drexel
University Online, members can take advantage of a 10-25% tuition
reduction on Drexel’s top-rated online programs. Additionally, you can
extend a 25% tuition reduction on Drexel’s online RN-BSN program to the staff
at your health system! For questions or more information, please contact
your Partnership Liaison:
Caitlin Williams| 215-895-0927 | email@example.com
Nursing Solutions, an ANPD 2013 premier sponsor, is
an integrated application suite of point-of-care and professional development
products that supports evidence-based practice, standardizes care, enhances
productivity, and increases competence. Created by nurses for nurses, we
are helping 1,500+ facilities create and sustain a culture of safety and
continuous quality improvement.
West Camden Street
- A Fashion Hayvin, Inc.
- American Heart Association (AHA)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Apex Innovations
- Baylor Health Care System
- Calmoseptine, Inc.
- CESearchEngine by RXinsider
- Chamberlain College of Nursing
- Creative Health Care Management
- EBSCO Publishing/Nursing Reference Center
- Education Management Solutions, Inc.
- Express Evaluations
- Gannett Education
- GE Healthcare
- Healthcare Source
- International Nursing Association for Clinical Simulation and Learning
- Kaplan University
- Laerdal Medical
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (Wolters Kluwer Health)
- MCN Learning
- Medcom, Inc.
- National League for Nursing
- National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC)
- NetDimensions Healthcare
- Nurse Oncology Education Program
- Performance Management Services
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- Silpada Designs
- SPIRIT LALA
- Swank HealthCare
- The Ohio State University College of Nursing (CTEP)
- Tool Thyme for Trainers
- UHC/AACN Nurse Residency Program
- Walden University
- Western Governors University