ANPD-VirtualConf_950x180.jpg

Star Search 2020

Each year ANPD holds a Star Search competition at our Annual Convention, designed to encourage aspiring speakers to compete for the chance to present a concurrent session at the 2021 ANPD Annual Convention. And this year's virtual experience is no exception.  

stars.png

Viewing

Star Search presentations will be pre-recorded and available for on-demand viewing on Monday, September 14 through Wednesday, September 16 to registered virtual convention attendees.

Voting

Voting will be open September 14 through September 16 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Viewer voting accounts for 25% of a Star Search presenter's overall score, and Content Planning Committee judging makes up the other 75% of the score to determine a winner. One randomly selected attendee who views and votes for Star Search will win an iPad mini, sponsored by Western Governors University. Please provide your name and email address when voting to be eligible to win. The voting link will be sent with the recordings.  

Participants

Are You My Nurse? Diversifying the Nursing Workforce Through Mentorship

Getting #Connected with Social Media

Ashley Jones, MSN, RN, CMSRN 

Sarah Hardacker, MSN, RN

ednext-jan19-ototn-insidehighered-wgu.jpg