The Aspire...to Envision Virtual poster exhibit and voting for the Participant's Choice Award is now open to the public. Follow these steps to participate and earn nursing continuing professional development (NCPD) contact hours.
- Posters are available for viewing on the ANPD website at no charge until December 31. Log in to view more than 40 scientific posters.
- Then, vote for your favorite poster to receive the 2020 ANPD Participant's Choice Poster Award. Voting is open through August 30.
- Next, complete the evaluation to earn contact hours.
- On Wednesday, September 16, poster award winners will present their posters via Facebook Live on ANPD's Facebook page. Stay tuned for more information, which will be shared on Facebook.
Maximum contact hours awarded for posters is 2.0 (10 minutes per poster viewed, maximum of 12 posters). Contact hours can be claimed in values of 3, 6, 9, or 12 posters. Posters will be available for viewing on the ANPD website August 10 - December 31, 2020. Voting for the Participant's Choice Award will be open August 10 - August 30, 2020. On Wednesday, September 16, poster award winners will present their posters via Facebook Live on ANPD's Facebook Page, and awards will be acknowledged during the Aspire...to Envision opening session on Monday, September 14.
Outcome: 65% of participants will report that this session provides information that enhances, validates, or causes a change in practice.
Continuing Education: Association for Nursing Professional Development is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Attestation of number of posters viewed
- Completion of online evaluation
Conflict of Interest: No conflict of interest exists for anyone in the position to control content for this activity.