About NPD Sound Bites
NPD Sound Bites encompasses different podcast series featuring leading voices of ANPD discussing best practices and the application of knowledge integral to nursing professional development. This environmental scanning tool and applicable ANPD resources are just a listen away!
Never miss an episode! Subscribe to NPD Sound Bites on your preferred podcast platform to have new episodes downloaded automatically to your phone.
Join Jenn Bodine, DNP, FNP-C, NPD-BC, CEN and Jillian Russell, MSN, RN, NPD-BC, your personal environmental scanning forecasters in this NEW podcast series, NPD Forecast. This series analyzes information gathered through environmental scanning and discusses NPD implications that you can apply to your daily practice.
- NPD Role: Advocate for NPD Specialty
- Getting Involved: ANPD Affiliates
- Transgender Care & LGBTQ Health Disparities
- NPD Role: Partner for Practice Transitions
- Combating Clinician Burnout: NPD Implications and Strategies
- Virtual Debriefing
- Thinking Outside the Box - Leveraging Expertise from Other Industries
- Journaling for NPD Practitioners
- The Role of the Change Agent
- Virtual Simulation
- Tech Tools
- Virtual Education
- Experience-Complexity Gap
- Preceptor Role in Competency Validation
- Design Thinking
- Envisioning Ourselves as Leaders
- NPD and Allyship
*Please post topic recommendations to the Podcast Discussion Forum.
DIBs Talk: Nursing Professional Development in the Summer of 2020
NPD Sound Bites for Cert Prep
NPD Sound Bites for Cert Prep features NPD experts discussing best practices and the application of the material learned throughout the ANPD Nursing Professional Development Online Certification Preparation Course. These podcasts should be used as supplemental material to the online certification prep course and should not be used exclusively when studying for the NPD certification exam.
Select webinar audio recordings are available on-demand! If you are interested in watching the webinar recordings, please visit the Online Store.