Celebrate NPD Week 2021
This year, Nursing Professional Development (NPD) Week takes place September 12-18. NPD Week is our opportunity to recognize the exceptional work done by nursing professional development practitioners. During this week, take the time to celebrate your achievements, thank your staff, host educational activities, and teach others about nursing professional development.
NPD Week Toolkit
The NPD Week Toolkit equips you with easy-to-use tools to celebrate with your organization and share the value nursing professional development practitioners provide. It includes:
• Sample emails to personalize and send to your NPD department or other key stakeholders in your organization
• A sample calendar listing and article template to make it easy to promote your NPD Week activities
• Graphics for your organization's website or social media pages
• Facebook photo frame to share on your personal Facebook profile picture
• Flyer to print and post around your organization
Send a Virtual High Five!
NPD Week is the perfect opportunity to express your gratitude to celebrate all the nursing professional development practitioners in your life. We've made sending a virtual high five to your colleagues easy.
Share Your Appreciation in a Short Video
Give a special shoutout to your team, acknowledge the hard work of a colleague or just simply share why you love what you do by recording a short video for a chance to be featured on ANPD's social media channels (pending ANPD approval). All you have to do is record yourself using our easy-to-use online recording tool. Click "Record Now" below to get started.
View the photos below for celebration inspirations from past years: