Mosby’s Preceptor 3.0
Discover the impact of effective preceptor education for your organization
Nursing professional development practitioners are tasked with designing, implementing, and evaluating a preceptor program.
ANPD, in collaboration with Elsevier, is making your job, and the role of preceptors, easier with the Mosby’s Preceptor 3.0 course. This blended learning experience consists of online lessons that lay the foundation for effectively performing the role of preceptor and offers up to 48.45 nursing continuing professional development contact hours.
Exclusively developed by the Association for Nursing Professional Development (ANPD) and Elsevier, Mosby’s Preceptor 3.0 provides standardized, evidence-based online education to ensure preceptors gain the teaching, communication, and evaluation skills required to succeed in their role.
- Role of the Preceptor
- Novice to Expert Continuum
- Preceptee Assignments and Time Management
- The Preceptee Learning Environment
- Cultural Influences and Diversity
- Negotiating Conflict
- Understanding Critical Thinking
- Promoting and Developing Critical Thinking
- Effective Communication
- Assessing and Setting Goals
- Adult Learning Principles
- Learning Styles
- Coaching Plans
- Developing Competency
- Evaluating Performance
- Providing Effective Feedback