ANPD's Meritorious Academic Partnership (MAP) Designation Program
The Association for Nursing Professional Development (ANPD) Meritorious Academic Partnership (MAP) Designation Program recognizes excellence in the academic preparation of nursing professional development (NPD) practitioners. The designation is available to graduate academic programs and their clinical partner(s) who meet established criteria in alignment with the current edition of the Nursing Professional Development: Scope and Standards of Practice.
Academic programs and clinical partners who are accepted to the MAP Designation Program receive:
- Letter of acceptance
- Recognition of academic and practice partners on ANPD website with links to partners’ websites
- Recognition of ANPD on partners’ websites with link to ANPD website
- Group rate membership for academic partner’s students with full benefits of membership
- E-blast from ANPD recognizing the designation
- Graduate program
- Program (DNP, MSN, MN, etc.) is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) or the Accreditation Commission on Education in Nursing (ACEN)
Submit An Application
To apply, download and complete the Program Overview Template. The template must be completed and submitted with your application form. The MAP Standards and Essentials may be used to guide your response. Click here to begin your application.