Hotel and Travel Information
ANPD has secured a block of rooms at the following hotel. Rooms are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. The hotel reservation cutoff date is Monday, July 5, 2021, or whenever rooms sell out, whichever occurs first.
301 East North Water Street
The Sheraton Grand is part of Marriott's Premium Collection of hotel brands. When guests check into Marriott’s hotels, they will notice a number of additions to the company’s regimen designed to set an even higher standard of cleanliness for the hotels. Specific area of focus include:
- Face coverings are required for guests and associates in all indoor public areas.
- In public spaces, Marriott has added to its already rigorous cleaning protocol.
- Hospital-grade disinfectants
- Electrostatic sprayers to sanitize surfaces throughout the hotel
- Air purifying systems
- Marriott will be using signage in its lobbies to remind guests to maintain social distancing protocols.
- Partitions at the front desk have been added to provide an extra level of precaution.
- Look for more hand sanitizing stations near the entrances and front desks, elevator banks and fitness and meeting spaces.
- Food handlers and supervisors are trained on safe food preparation and service practices. In addition, the hotel is modifying its operational practices for in-room dining and designing new approaches to buffets.
The airports closest to the Sheraton Grand Chicago include the O’Hare International Airport (ORD) and Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW). The O’Hare International Airport is approximately 17 miles from the Sheraton Grand Chicago or a 30-60 minute drive. The Chicago Midway International Airport is approximately 13 miles from the Sheraton Grand Chicago or a 25-60 minute drive. A variety of transportation options are available between the airports and hotel, including ride share services such as Uber and Lyft, taxi and public transit. Please visit the “Getting To and From” section information for O’Hare, here, and for Midway, here.
- Uber and Lyft both service ORD and MDW.
- Approximate cost for an Uber to/from O’Hare International Airport is $30 each way.
- Approximate costs for an Uber to/from Midway International Airport is $25 each way.
- Approximate cost for a taxicab to/from O’Hare International Airport and/or Midway International Airport is $40 each way.
- CTA Airport Transit information can be found here and cost less than $5 each way.
Please contact ANPD at email@example.com or 312.321.5135 if you have any questions.