Health and Safety Protocols
Your health and safety is our top priority. Please check this page regularly for updates.
We understand that the current COVID-19 situation has made us all reconsider our day-to-day routines, our work life, and anything having to do with in-person activities. With added health and safety protocols, cooperation from the Sheraton Grand Chicago and the city of Chicago we’re still planning to hold Aspire to Inclusivity, ANPD’s Annual Convention, in August. With your health and safety as our top priority, our goal is to deliver the top-notch education, innovation and networking opportunities that you have come to expect and value at the Annual Convention.
While full event details and health and safety protocols are still being finalized, you can read about a few of the elements we will be implementing onsite at this year's event. Click on the below links to learn what the city of Chicago and Sheraton Grand Chicago are doing to keep visitors safe.
Here’s what you can expect with regard to health and safety onsite:
- A new approach to the education program with online and in-person offerings
- A dedication to crowd density and social distancing standards in accordance with local authorities
- Distanced seating in education rooms and theatres
- Enhanced deep cleaning and disinfection throughout Annual Convention days
- Widespread availability of hand sanitizer and masks
- Installation of plexiglass shields at info counters, and registration areas