ANPD Member: $160
Caroline Baughman, BS
Pam Dickerson, PhD, RN-BC, FAAN
Jillian Russell, MSN, RN-BC
Tina Spagnola, MSN, RN-BC, NE-BC
Chris Wilson, MSN, RN-BC
Target Audience: Professional Development (PD) associates, or those interested in the role; NPD practitioners and other relevant parties (e.g. human resource personnel) interested in developing the role in their organizations.
Description: This 8-module program aligns the competencies and standards required for the role and responsibilities of the PD associate who functions to support a continuing education/professional development department. Please note: No refunds will be given once the course has been started.
Outcome: The learner will describe at least one way they will implement PD associate competencies and standards into their practice.
Continuing Education: Association for Nursing Professional Development is accredited with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Contact Hours:Contact hours are awarded for each module completed.
Total Available: 4.31
Expiration Date: 10/2/2022
- Complete individual computer-based module
- Complete on-line course evaluation
Conflict of Interest: No conflict of interest exists for anyone in the position to control content for this activity.
- Introduction to the Role and Competencies
- Assisting with Activity Development
- Assisting with Planning and Coordinating an Activity
- Content Integrity
- Adapting to Various Practice Environments and Adhering to Accreditation and Regulatory Requirements
- Assisting with Managing and Administering a CE Department
- The Value and Success of the Role
Copyright © 2020 Association for Nursing Professional Development. All rights reserved worldwide.