Pricing: Members: $50.00; non-members: $70.00
Target Audience: RNs: NPD practitioners
Description: Purchase four of our general session recordings from the 2019 ANPD Annual Convention at a discounted price! Earn 4.5 contact hours for viewing all recordings and completing the evaluations.
General session recordings include:
- The Elusive Quest for Leadership, presented by Greg Durkin, MEd, BSN, RN-BC
- Leading the Way Forward: Unlocking Your True Potential, presented by Robert Cooper, PhD
- The State of Professional Development Research, presented by Stephanie Bennett, MBA, BSN, RN, Marie Leist-Smith MSN, RNC-OB & Emily B. Kean, MSLS
- Picture This! The Vision of an Artist, the Attitude of a Leader, presented by Richard Hight, CSP
Concurrent Sessions Include:
- Willful Nefarious LGBTQ 1010 for NPD Practitioners
- A Passport to Transition to Specialty Nurse Residency Programs
- Innovative Activities for the Adult Learner: Transforming Nurse Education
- And more!
Continuing Education: Association for Nursing Professional Development is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Contact Hours: 4.5
Contact Hour Expiration: 3/31/2022
- View webinar.
- Complete online evaluation and attestation of completion.
Conflict of Interest: No conflict of interest exists for anyone in the position to control content for this activity.