Target Audience: RNs: NPD Practitioners, Nurse Educators
Description: Purchase all seven role development track concurrent sessions at a discounted price! Earn 7 contact hours for viewing the education track recordings and completing the evaluations.
- Emotional and Political Intelligence: Implications for Nurse Leaders
- Best Practices for Transforming 21st Century Multigenerational Learning
- Transform from Just the Educator to NPD Practitioner in Your Organization
- Mentoring and Coaching: Keys to Accelerating and Sustaining Change
- Why Advocate for the NPD Specialty? To Transform Healthcare
- Simulation and the Second Victim
- Strategically Influencing Your Way to the “Table”
Continuing Education: Association for Nursing Professional Development is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Contact Hours: 7.0
Expiration Date: 7/29/2020
- View webinar
- Complete online evaluation and attestation of completion
Conflict of Interest: No conflict of interest exists for anyone in the position to control content for this activity.