ANPD Nursing Professional Development Certification Preparation Course
Joint-provided by Southern Regional AHEC
Click here for course flyer!
|Registration by July 22, 2022||Registration after July 22, 2022|
|ANPD Affiliate Members||$295||$325|
** Group Rate - Per person when 3 or more using one form of payment
- Cancellations must be in writing (fax, emai, or mail)
- Registrants cancelling between two weeks and two full business days prior to the first day of the event are refunded at 70% of the registration fee subject to a minimum $25 cancellation fee.
- No refunds or credits will be given for cancellations received less than two full business days prior to the event.
- Cancellations greater than 2 weeks prior to the event will receive 100% refund.
- Transfer/substitute(s) welcome (notify in advance of the program)
No vouchers will be issued in lieu of a refund
- Course materials
- Contact hours
- Snacks provided each day. Lunch on your own
- Registered nurses preparing for certification in nursing professional development (NPD)
- RNs new to the NPD role
- RNs desiring additional education in NPD processes
This program is intended to enable the learner to successfully complete the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) certification examination in nursing professional development. In addition, this course also enables novice NPD practitioners to develop foundational knowledge for the specialty.
Continuing Education: Association for Nursing Professional Development is accredited with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Contact Hours Awarded: 16
Conflict of Interest: The planning committee and faculty have reported no conflict of interest with the development and presentation of this course.