NPD Certification Preparation Course
Provided by ANPD
August 23 - 26, 2022 from 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm CT (daily)
ANPD Member: $325
Registration for this course is limited to 45 participants. Payment must be received to secure your registration.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation must be sent in writing to email@example.com at least 1 week before the first day of the virtual course. No make-up date(s) or refunds are provided for missed classes.
This course is intended to be taken in its entirety and partial credit is awarded in extreme circumstances only. Although this course is offered virtually, participants are urged to set aside this time and find a place that will be free of interruptions. The intense content of the course requires attention and concentration to ensure optimal benefit and to maximize the opportunity for success on the NPD certification exam offered by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
- Course materials
- Contact hours
- Registered nurses preparing for certification in nursing professional development (NPD)
- RNs new to the NPD role
- RNs desiring additional education in NPD processes
Description: This program is intended to enable the learner to successfully complete the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) certification examination in nursing professional development. In addition, this course also enables novice NPD practitioners to develop foundational knowledge for the specialty.
- Short term measurement: Participants’ scores will increase by an average of 10% from baseline pre-test to post-test
- Long term measurement: On a follow-up survey, 90% of participants who obtained ANCC certification following attendance of the course will report success on the initial attempt.
- Attendance at entire day (contact hour available for each day attended
- Complete online evaluation
Continuing Education: Association for Nursing Professional Development is accredited with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Contact Hours Awarded: 16
Conflict of Interest: The planning committee and faculty have reported no conflict of interest with the development and presentation of this course.