Congratulations on being accepted as a presenter for the 2020 ANPD Annual Convention in Chicago, IL. Refer to this page for all of your presenter needs and updates!
All presenters must complete and return their presenter handbook forms no later than October 20th, 2019. Need an additional copy of the presenter handbook? Download the Podium Presenter Handbook or the Poster Presenter Handbook via these links.
Presentation Power Point Template
An ANPD Power Point template is available for presenters. Download a copy of the template via this link.
Concurrent Session/Workshop AV Information
All concurrent session and workshop presenters must bring their own computer and be prepared to connect to the projector provided. Mac users should provide adapters to connect to HDMI.
Poster Judging Criteria
Posters will be judged on the following criteria:
- Author/Co-Authors are identified and contact information is provided on the poster
- Topic is current and relevant
- Project's target intended audience is identified
- Introduction includes information on environmental scanning, gap analysis, or background/problem identification
- Barriers, lessons learned, or limitations are identified
- Conclusions and outcomes are explained, reasonable, and valid
- Potential implications for practice, expanded use, research, or process improvement are included
- Contains current references/citations (within 5 years)
- Visually appealing, easy to read
- Tables, figures, graphics, and/or photos communicate pertinent facts that support the project
- Correct grammar and spelling
- Clear flow of ideas
Convention Registration Information
Convention registration will open October 14th, 2019. All presenters must register for convention no later than February 1st, 2020. All individuals submitted with your abstract are considered presenters. If your co-presenter(s) helped to create the content for the presentation but will not be in attendance, please notify ANPD at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information and links to registration will be available as the registration date nears.
Hotel Booking Information
The official hotel for the 2020 ANPD Annual Convention is the Sheraton Grand Chicago, near ample dining, culture, and entertainment options in Chicago's River North neighborhood. Presenters are encouraged to book their hotel no later than March 30th, 2020, to guarantee a spot in the ANPD group room block.
Please find more information on hotel and travel information on our housing and travel page.