ANPD Member: $325
- RNs: NPD practitioners who meet the eligibility requirements for basic certification.
- Professional development associates preparing for the Certified Healthcare Continuing Professional Development Professional (CHCP) or the Healthcare Continuing Professional Development Associate Certificate.
Description: This 29-module learner-paced, online course is designed to prepare nursing professional development (NPD) practitioners for the basic NPD certification examination administered by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). The content is also applicable (although not exhaustive) for individuals preparing for the Certified Healthcare Continuing Professional Development Professionals (CHCP) certification or Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Associate Certificate administered by the Alliance for Continuing Education in Health Professionals.
Outcome: NPD practitioners who complete this course will successfully pass the ANCC certification exam.
Continuing Education: Association for Nursing Professional Development is accredited with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Contact Hours: 20.24
Expiration Date: 9/15/2024
- Complete module
- Pass module post-test with score of 80% or higher
- Complete on-line evaluation
Conflict of Interest: No conflict of interest exists for anyone in the position to control content for this activity.
- Introduction to the Certification and Test-Taking Strategies (Contact Hours: 0.60)
- Intro to NPD Practice (Contact Hours: 0.82)
- Learning Theories (Contact Hours: 1.10)
- Introduction to Planning Quality Continuing Professional Development (Contact Hours: 0.67)
- Identifying Need for Educational Activity (Contact Hours: 0.57)
- Outcomes and Objectives (Contact Hours: 0.62)
- Educational Activity Content (Contact Hours: 0.74)
- Learner Engagement (Contact Hours: 0.62)
- Commercial Support (Contact Hours: 0.53)
- Conflict of Interest (Contact Hours: 0.58)
- Evaluation (Contact Hours: 0.52)
- Interprofessional Continuing Education (Contact Hours: 0.57)
- Test Construction (Contact Hours: 0.50)
- Role Development (Contact Hours: 0.50)
- Leadership (Contact Hours: 1.0)
- Change Agent (Contact Hours: 0.86)
- Competency Management (Contact Hours: 0.74)
- Resource Management (Contact Hours: 0.80)
- Healthy Work Environment/Teambuilding (Contact Hours: 0.70)
- Decision Making (Contact Hours: 0.60)
- Delegation (Contact Hours: 0.60)
- Communication (Contact Hours: 1.0)
- Ethical/Legal Considerations of NPD Practice (Contact Hours: 0.75)
- Copyright (Contact Hours: 0.60)
- Evidence-Based Practice & Research (Contact Hours: 0.60)
- Process Improvement (Contact Hours: 0.80)
- Technology (Contact Hours: 0.70)
- Program and Project Management Part I: Phases (Contact Hours: 0.80)
- Program and Project Management Part II: Tools (Contact Hours: 0.75)
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase Options: You may either purchase the full version of this course, or partial packages based on your educational needs. The bundles are grouped by content domain as identified on the ANCC NPD exam content outline. All testing domain bundles include the Introduction to Test-Taking Strategies module free of charge.
A full list of purchase options can be found below. Please note: No refunds will be given once the course has been started.
ANPD Member: $325
Educational Process Standards Testing Domain
ANPD Member: $150
Leadership Testing Domain
ANPD Member: $135
Ethical, Legal and Regulatory Standards Testing Domain
ANPD Member: $60
Evidence-based Practice & Research Testing Domain
ANPD Member: $15
Technology Testing Domain
ANPD Member: $15
Program/Project Management and Process Improvement Testing Domain
ANPD Member: $45
Copyright © 2022 Association for Nursing Professional Development. All rights reserved worldwide.