Nurses Month—You Make a Difference
By Jillian A. Russell, MSN, RN, NPD-BC
This year, the American Nurses Association (ANA) chose a timeless theme—Nurses Make a Difference—to celebrate Nurses Month. Each week has a dedicated focus area to ensure boundless opportunities to celebrate nurses (ANA Enterprise, n.d.).
- Week 1: Self-Care
- Check out the latest NPD Forecast podcast episode, Wellness & Health Promotion.
- Week 2: Recognition
- Send a virtual high-five to a fellow NPD colleague to show your appreciation.
- Week 3: Professional Development
- Register for an upcoming webinar or take advantage of 20% off the 5th edition of the Core Curriculum for Nursing Professional Development by using the discount code NURSESWEEK22 at checkout.
- Week 4: Community Engagement
- Connect with your NPD community through the discussion forum.
Visit ANA’s Nurses Month webpage for various resources you can leverage to celebrate yourself and your colleagues.
ANA Enterprise. (n.d.). About nurses month. https://nursesmonth.org/about-nurses-month/