Celebrate NPD Week 2019
NPD Week is celebrated every year during the third week of September.
In 2019, Nursing Professional Development Week takes place September 15-21.
NPD Week recognizes the work done by nursing professional development practitioners. During this week, take the time to celebrate your achievements, thank your staff, host educational activities, and teach others about nursing professional development.
NPD Week Toolkit
We are gearing up for NPD Week and we want you to join the fun! The NPD Week Toolkit equips you with easy-to-use tools to celebrate with your organization and share the value nursing professional development practitioners provide. It includes:
• Sample emails to personalize and send to your NPD department or other key stakeholders in your organization
• A sample calendar listing and article template to make it easy to promote your NPD Week activities
• Graphics for your organization's website or social media pages
• Facebook photo frame to share on your personal Facebook profile picture
• Flyer to print and post around your organization
Video Contest: Day in the Life of an NPD Practitioner
Celebrate NPD Week by creating a short video (2 minutes or less) with your colleagues to represent something people may not know about the average day of an NPD practitioner and the value your team brings to your organization.
Videos must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 pm CT on Friday, September 6 to be entered into the contest. Read tips and examples here.
View the photos below for celebration inspirations from past years: