Organization of Healthcare Educators Presents
Two Tales for the Nurse Educator- Tools to Live Happily Ever After
Friday, December 1, 2017, 8:00 am – 3:30 pm
Click here to view the brochure
Presented by: Michelle Deck MEd, BSN, RN, LCCE, FACCE
Location: Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Program: Let “Know White” introduce you to her learners by comparing eight cartoon characters to the eight frames of mind. Learn how to orchestrate your class dynamic so that everyone learns and everyone wins.
- Identify 8 ways adults process and remember information.
- Describe 8 creative ways to teach and enforce learning.
- Plan your lesson using at least 3 different teaching approaches.
- Assess your learner’s dominate style and plan your teaching methods to match it.
- Discuss the three talents needed to deal with negative or unexpected learner attitudes and situations.
- Examine strategies to use to change mandated groups into happy and willing learners.
Registration fee includes: Breakfast, lunch, and 6.5 contact hours