Do you know a fellow ANPD member going above and beyond to contribute to the profession? ANPD presents prestigious awards recognizing excellence in nursing professional development. The awards have been redesigned to align with the new scope and standards in eight separate categories:
- Belinda E. Puetz Award
- This award encompasses overall pursuit of excellence. This excellence is shown through the recipient’s creativity, productivity, exemplary leadership qualities, and efficiency.
- Learning Facilitator Award
- The NPD practitioner uses the educational design process to bridge the knowledge, skills, and/or practice gaps identified through a needs assessment.
- Change Agent Award
- The NPD practitioner actively works to transform processes through inspiration, initiation, adoption, and sustainment of and adaption to change using project management and improvement processes at one of the following levels: patient care unit, education department, and organization.
- Mentor Award
- The NPD practitioner advances the profession by contributing to the professional development of others and supporting life-long learning as individuals develop across practice, professional and educational settings.
- Leader Award
- The NPD practitioner influences the interprofessional practice and learning environments, the NPD specialty, the profession of nursing, and healthcare.
- Champion for Scientific Inquiry Award
- The NPD practitioner promotes the generation and dissemination of new knowledge and the use of evidence to advance NPD practice, guide clinical practice, and improve patient care.
- Advocate for NPD Specialty Award
- The NPD practitioner actively supports, promotes, and demonstrates nursing professional development as a nursing practice specialty.
- Partner for Practice Transitions Award
- The NPD practitioner supports the transition of nurses and other healthcare team members across learning and practice environments, roles, and professional stages.
Visit the Awards and Scholarships page for a detailed guideline of nomination requirements.
All nominations are due by Wednesday, March 15, 2017. Click here to nominate yourself or a colleague.
The Annual Convention Scholarship program provides members with an opportunity to attend this premier education and networking event. ANPD members with an interest in propelling their career by attending this valuable event are encouraged to apply.
Visit the Awards and Scholarships page for a detailed guideline of application requirements.
All applications are due by Wednesday, March 15, 2017. Click here if you are interested in applying for a 2017 Convention Scholarship.