The American Nurses Association (ANA) is in the ninth month of ANA's Year of the Healthy Nurse. The themes this month are work-life balance and recovery. No matter the challenges we face every day, ANA encourages all nurses to find and achieve fulfillment in their professional and personal lives.
ANA thanks their partners for their contributions of materials and resources this month:
- Emergency Nurses Association
- National Association of School Nurses
- American Holistic Nurses Association
- American Psychiatric Nurses Association
- International Nurses Society on Addictions
- Institute for Research, Education & Training on Addictions
- National Council of State Boards of Nursing
- Lisa Martin International
Join ANA this month in exploring best practices and new approaches to work-life balance and recovery. Visit ANA's website for helpful tips, articles, webinars, and resources from ANA, affiliated nursing organizations, and related providers.
The Navigate Nursing Webinar for September is Work-Life Harmony in Nursing: Integrating Work With Life. The webinar is free for ANA members and takes place on Wednesday, September 20, 2017, from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EDT (log on at 12:30 pm).
Join the Healthy Nurse, Healthy Nation™ Grand Challenge and share your success stories of unique ways to balance your work and life.
Does your organization have resources that fit into one of the remaining themes? If so, please contact Ruth Francis at email@example.com at least 2-3 weeks prior to the month of interest. We welcome and appreciate your participation.